The firm of Gus G. Tamborello, P.C. specializes in all aspects of the process of settling estates of deceased persons, commonly referred to as probate. The firm also specializes in proceedings relating to incapacitated persons, commonly referred to as guardianship.
The firm handles contested and non-contested matters, with a particular specialty in the handling of disputed and contested matters. The firm’s primary areas of practice include:
- Probating wills and completing determination of heirships;
- Representing executors, administrators and trustees in carrying out their duties to administer the estate;
- Representing creditors in filing claims against estates;
- Representing executors and administrators in defending against claim by creditors;
- Representing beneficiaries of estates to protect their interest;
- Representing parties in contesting and defending wills;
- Drafting wills, durable powers of attorney, medical powers of attorney,directives to physicians, designation of guardians, HIPAA release forms, trusts and other estate planning documents;
- Representing executor, administrators, trustees or beneficiaries in cases ofbreach of fiduciary duty;
- Representing parties in initiating and contesting applications for guardianship;
- Representing guardians in carrying out their duties;
- Serving as attorney ad litem or guardian ad litem in probate and guardianship cases as appointed by the probate court judges;
- Serving as executor, administrator and guardian;
- Representing clients in trials and appeals of cases relating to estates, trustsand guardianships; and
- Mediating disputes relating to probate, estates, trusts and guardianships.
For more on Gus G. Tamborello, click here.